AHHHH!!! We are so excited to see everyone! To keep everyone as safe as possible, we will have a couple protocols that we ask you all to help us with!
1. Check in - hopefully you are able to log into Zen Planner at this time. We are limited to 10 people per class, with that being said, you MUST reserve your spot in class via Zen Planner. If you reserve a spot and then don't show up, there will be a $15 charge. Someone else may have wanted that spot, so please be considerate and only sign up for the classes that you know you'll be able to attend. If you are unable to log-in to Zen Planner or aren't sure how to reserve a class, please contact Shawndi! 806.773.7220
2. We have over 6000 wipes in the building for you to wipe down EVERYTHING you touch! If you pick it up, wipe it off. If you sweat on it, wipe it off. You get the point. We'll be wiping down things that are touched often between classes, but we ask that you do your part! There is plenty of soap and toilet paper in the bathrooms!
3. Kids - sticking to the 10 people in the gym rule, we will not be able to have kiddos in the gym for a bit. If they come with you, please find something to keep them entertained outside or in the car. Your kiddos are YOUR responsibility while you are working out, so please be checking on them often! (We have new landscaping with stone, please ask your children not to play in the landscaped areas! Thanks!!)
4. Showers - per the governors orders, we have to "close down" the showers for now. Sorry for the inconvenience... We'll let you know as soon as those orders change and we can open them back up!
5. This seems obvious, but lets just go ahead and get it out there anyways... if you are presenting ANY symptoms of ANY virus or disease that someone else wouldn't want, then please stay home!
6. General Social Distancing - lets stick to foot high fives for a while! See picture above for example! HAHA!
Enough with the rules... We are so excited to get back to lifting all the things and pull ups and wall balls (actually... no one is excited about wall balls...) You may want to do the level below what you tested out as last time for a while. Ease back into this! Once we get settled into our routine again, we'll reassess! More details on that later!
We love, love, love our CFG family and we are so grateful for y'all's support and encouragement through this quarantine!